Essential Playbox for (10-12 month) babies Brain Development Designed by experts
Essential Playbox For Babies (10-12 months) For Brain Development Contains :-
The Essential Brain development playbox for 10-12 months babies includes Wooden Stacker, First Wooden Puzzles , Shape Cards, Ultimate Permanence Box with Shape Sorters, Pet Animal cards Peekaboo Book, and activity book.
- Introduce Wooden Stacker made of good quality wood, painted with edible nontoxic paint.
- Help them to stack each disc. Gradually, they start stacking themselves.
Wooden Stacker is good for fine motor skills and cognitive input in babies.
Ultimate Permanence Box with Shape Sorters
- Introduce our Ultimate Permanence Box which introduces Object Permanence concept and different shapes.
- Playing with first shape puzzle and shape cards help baby to match with shapes and colours
- Also helps fine motor and problem-solving skills in baby.
First wooden Puzzles
Introduce first puzzle to your baby. First show how to take and put them back. Then give him opportunity to do the same. Show the shape puzzles with shape cards to teach the concept of basic shapes.
The First wooden Puzzles Develops spatial reasoning and ability to discriminate shapes and sizes. Improves hand eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem-solving skills of babies.
Introduce shapes to baby through our shape cards. Try to link each shape with different objects of the same shape at home.
Shaps Cards Helps in colour recognition and visual senses in babies.
Pet Animal Cards
Show our Pet Animal Cards. Talk about each animal in detail and also try the sounds they make.
Pet Animal Cards Improves memory and communication skills in babies.
Introduce our Peekaboo Book. It helps to understand the concept of object permanence and teach body parts to baby. Peekaboo book brings lot of fun and love for reading.
Activity book describes about weekly activities for parent for early brain stimulation, also describes about how to use different toys and when to introduce